Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 November 2010

Lost in a time warp?

I realise that it has been almost 18 months since I last blogged! I really do need to sort that out! I have been very busy since my last blog. I moved back to North Yorkshire in March 2009 where I have been doing a lot of press and pr work. As good as this is and great that it pays the bills, it has not left me much time to pursue my own projects.

So to that end, I have giving myself a kick in the backside and have set myself a few projects to concentrate on (more to follow!)

I have shot a few burlesque shows in the past and have done some pin up style portraits and I loved this, so over the next few months I am going to be concentrating on doing more of these.

This is one of my first ever bu
rlesque promo shots, and to this day remains one of my favourite images that I have taken. It is of the fabulous Darkteaser, taken prior to a performance at the Vivid Soda Burlesque Review in Northampton almost 3 years ago!





No comments: