Total Pageviews

Friday 4 March 2011

Motivation

I am really bad at this blogging thing. I know that, I don't need reminding of that. However, I have been chatting to a couple of friends recently, Mike O’Neil and Steve Blake, both professional press photographers who I have worked with in the past and they have been hammering on to me about blogging and keeping it up.

Mike and I did some photography courses together in 2008 and he had to remind me that during that period
I took a self portrait every single day and posted it to the flickr photo sharing website and blogged every day about the image and about what I had been up to. Steve on the other hand had to remind me that I told him at the end of 2010 that I would blog regularly and so far I have failed to do so. I have a few projects that I am trying to work on just now and will start putting some images from them on here as and when, but for the time being here are some of the self portraits that I did in 2008 for my project 365/366. Thanks again to Mike and Steve for the motivation!!






No comments: